Thursday, July 26, 2012

Our first Wedding Anniversary

I did a post last September on the anniversary hike hubby Julian Dadag and I went on, but I forgot to post pictures of our anniversary photo shoots!!

I believe that photos should be taken to help catalogue our lives together. Years from now when we are old and senile :) we can look back on these photos and think back on the many adventures we had as husband and wife.

First up are the photos from the Hope Gardens Anniversary shoot, taken by Kirk Martin and Roger Chuck; very good friends of ours :)












The photos you see above were the fun set that I wanted us to have...the second set of photos that you are about to see were taken in studio by Peter Ferguson (2 1/4 Works Ltd.). These were the 'formal' type of photos I wanted as well :)








Although these photos were taken last year, and although I thanked the photographers when they were taken, I would like to thank them again...for helping us make memories that will stay with us for the rest of our lives :)

No comments:

Post a Comment