Thursday, July 26, 2012

Art Fresh Exhibition @ The Mutual Gallery

Early this year, I submitted 2 triptychs to the Art Fresh Competition put on by the Mutual Gallery in Kingston Jamaica. They were both accepted, and featured in a month long exhibition.  I was honored to have been featured in the exhibition, and I look forward to entering more competitions and developing my name as a Photographer in Jamaica.

Alter Ego:

Alter Ego 1: The Devil Within

Alter Ego 2: The Influence Peddler

Alter Ego 3: Abdication of Self

Study of Eve:

Study of Eve 1: Anticipation

Study of Eve 2: Mother Divine


Study of Eve 3: The seeds of Love  


Opening Night was March 8, 2012...and it was great! To have people looking at all the work submitted by the entrants, and to get the exposure that we all need as young, up and coming artists.
Here are some pics from Opening Night:





















Thanks to my friends and family for all the support they gave me in making all of that happen, and for making one of my dreams as a photographer and an artist come true.


Next step? Trying out for a solo exhibition!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment