Thursday, July 26, 2012

Adam Atterbury (my second nephew)

It's been a while since I've posted anything on my blog, and I apologize to my followers.
I'm going to play catch up now, and first thing on the list is the birth of my nephew Adam in December 2011.

I was lucky enough to visit my sister before the baby was born, and as a result I was able to be in the delivery room with her and witness the amazing wonder of birth.

Adam Kristopher Atterbury, born December 3, 2011 at 12:25pm; 7 pounds 10 ounces and 21 inches long. He made quite the impression with all the nurses and doctors, and most of all, with his family.
His mom did a great job during delivery and both mom and baby were happy and healthy :)

I had never felt such a wide range of emotions in such a short space of time (she only pushed for 25 minutes). Once i saw his face, the world changed and I was in love.




 When big brother Alex came to see his new baby brother, he was a little shy at first...understandably since this was something new, but once he laid eyes on little Adam...it was love at first sight. Alex took on the role of protective and helpful big brother instantly :)


After my sister and the baby got home from the hospital, I took as many pictures of him as possible...this tiny wonder in our lives :)

I hope you like the selection I post below.
Remember...nothing in life is promised. Love your family and be there for one another :)















No comments:

Post a Comment