Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm back...

I tried blogging before. I actually kept at it for quite some time...but then something happened in life, as is usually the case, and i was distracted and eventually forgot about it.

I fell in love with Photography many years ago, but as of last year, really took that love seriously. I joined a club, to help me grow and mature as a photographer, and i bought my gear. I have since been on several trips around Jamaica, taking in the sights and taking pictures when the mood was right.

ISO 400 | 1/800 | f11

I must also credit my love of photography and my drive to become an accomplished photographer to my fiance, Julian Dadag...read his blog here.

I will regale my blog with tales of photography outings, things i have learned and things i have yet to learn...
Until then, keep it real.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to blogging - at this rate there will be so many of us photography blogs we won't be able to keep track! Will be good to monitor everyone when I'm back in the cold!!!! Laters....Andy

    ReplyDelete